.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
A Day in the Life of a Teenage Programmer
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
 
It's Alive!
I'd just like to take this time to inform all of you loyal readers that I am still alive. I'm still a lazy bum, but alive nonetheless.

I could sit here updating you on all the stuff that went on the past...month, but I don't feel like it. And, to tell you the truth, I probably couldn't remember any of it.

But, I think I can update you on the past couple of days. Let's see....

Last week I took a roll of 16 black and white pictures for photography class. On Friday, I processed the negatives to make them ready for developing. On Saturday, I visited my aunt at the Fall Festival, as she was having her first vend as a business (Dee's Memories By The Sea). Mallory was working there (I'm not quite sure why or as what), and she passed by. On Sunday, I slept the day through (12 hours worth). On Monday, I did pretty much absolutely nothing, but we had off, so it's all good.

I almost forgot.... Last Friday was the...I don't even know what it's called. It was a carnival for a varsity football game at school, but I don't even know if it was the first game. Anyway, it wasn't a bad time. And then the next day was the Irish Festival. OK, now where was I....

Today I was able to check out my negatives, since I had finished after the bell on Friday. For my first time, they weren't that bad, but they weren't perfect. We'll see how bad that'll make the pictures come out. We can only hope.

I think that's about it, other than the fact that I have to work on CMSformE and Wikipedia. I leave with something that's being passed around today, just for the sake of filling up space....

Tomorrow is National "I Love You" day. If you got this then you are loved. Send this to 10 people in the next 143 minutes, and tomorrow will be the best day ever. Hurry!!!


Time Now: 9:48 PM

Comments:
No, it wasn't Homecoming. Homecoming has a pep rally and a parade and all sorts of stuff.... I think that's at the end of the month.
 
I'm still a lazy bum, but alive nonetheless.

I could sit here updating you on all the stuff that went on the past...month, but I don't feel like it.
YEAH WHY DON'T YOU TELL US, WE'VE GOT ALL MONTH, AND YOU'VE GOT ALL DAY (INBETWEEN YOUR MEALS/PENIS SUCKING SESSIONS OF COURSE)!

Tomorrow is National "I Love You" day. If you got this then you are loved. Send this to 10 people in the next 143 minutes, and tomorrow will be the best day ever. Hurry!!!NOBODY LOVES YOU! THERE IS NO HOPE
 
Post a Comment



← Home

This blog represents the views and opinions of Gordon P. Hemsley and he is solely responsible for its content.
All content copyright © 2004-2005 Gordon P. Hemsley, unless otherwise noted.