Monday, August 09, 2004
I'm Baaaaaack
Hello again all. It's been about 2 weeks since I last wrote an entry.... Didja miss me? Of course you did. Anyway, into the news....
As you already know, I went to Colorado and Canada over the past two weeks for a family (re-)union. I visited my aunt, uncle, and cousins in Colorado, then some of us took off to Saskatchewan, Canada. And, I just want to state for the record that I officially hate empty fields that go on for miles... er... kilometers... er... kilometres... ah, screw it... miles.
So, I spent 5 days in the land of our neighbo(u)rs to the north, 3 of which consisted of hanging out with a bunch of people none of us had never met before (and that went for them, too), and 2 of which was spent travelling. Actually, we may have spent more time travelling than we did hanging out with people we'd never met before.... But anyway.
Came back to Colorado for a few more days after that. I forgot to mention the big water slide at the hotel in Regina, but it's not entirely important. It was kinda fun, though.
And, so, in 10 days' time, I travelled on 6 different airplanes (if I counted correctly), and spent countless hours driving around aimlessly between field after field. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? I'm not even gonna mention Irene. You'll have to speak to me in person to find out about that one....
"But wait! You left out three days!" I hear you shout. Yes, I did. I spent the weekend relaxing and working on phpLiteAdmin. Then I went to work today. I really wanna quit, but at the same time, I don't wanna quit. So, until I can resolve this conflict, I've decided to work for the rest of the week. See how it goes.
And, so, that's about it for now. Be on the lookout for Hemsley Web Services in the near future (within the next year). It'll be computer/web-related stuff, mostly web hosting.
OK, so that's really it. See ya later.
Time Now: 11:25 PM
Comments:
← Home
I'm in the process of uploading the pictures I took to photobucket. I'll post the link in a new entry when I'm done.
And, yeah, the link is currently dead because I switched the name servers off of GoDaddy and haven't set up the new ones yet.
Post a Comment
And, yeah, the link is currently dead because I switched the name servers off of GoDaddy and haven't set up the new ones yet.
← Home
This blog represents the views and opinions of Gordon P. Hemsley and he is solely responsible for its content.
All content copyright © 2004-2005 Gordon P. Hemsley, unless otherwise noted.



