Saturday, July 03, 2004
It's All About the 1st
First off, all seems well on the you-don't-know-who front. Now into the news.
July 1st went well. My site got transformed into version 3 as I had planned, though the forums still need to be upgraded and such. Also, I didn't have to work. Something strange going on, but I have (at least) the July 4th weekend off. I'll find out more on Monday or Tuesday. July 1st was also Canada Day, so Happy Canada Day to everyone!
And as for CMSformE, it's crunch time. It's July 3rd, and I always like to have things released, essentially, for when people get up in the morning. Which means, I have less than 24 hours to fix any known bugs, test everything out, and all that wonderfully fun stuff. I'm gonna need Jelly and Mike's help on this, so hopefully you're all available. I've done some work already this morning, but there's much to do, I believe. (Not to mention that I'm going to bed soon, so you won't see more for another 9 hours or so.)
Let's see... also on the calendar this month is my dad's 51st (gasp) birthday on the 7th. So, yeah, I keep forgetting, except when I see the monster truck show commercial that's gonna be on the 7th. It makes me go, "Woah, his birthday is really soon! But no one's said anything about it...."
And, though it seems like there's something about this in every post (and lately, there has been), Alexa's journal has now become friends-only. This means that all you stalkers out there (me included... err... heh) have to announce your presence and be added to her friends list to be able to read a majority of her posts. I dug up a three-year-old account for this purpose. Check this out.
Last night there were fireworks and lightning (no e) for us to watch.... I even got the lightning on tape. Yeah, so, that's verrry interesting.
I think that's all for now.... Yup, seems like it.
Time Now: 6:57 AM
This blog represents the views and opinions of Gordon P. Hemsley and he is solely responsible for its content.
All content copyright © 2004-2005 Gordon P. Hemsley, unless otherwise noted.


