Thursday, June 24, 2004
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. I needed to finish that off. It's just my nature, I guess.... Well, into the news.
While we essentially spent all day doing absolutely nothing, we sure had fun doing it. Let's start with the background information, since, apparently, all that stuff I posted last night was wrong. Turns out, Casey had these little surprises that he failed to tell me about (mainly that his sister and her friend were going to the mall in the car with us). This filled up two seats without me knowing, which then bumped out Nicole and Chelsea, making them take the bus (which, by the way, made them 45 minutes late). Though, that's mainly Case's fault, since he refused to take them.... But anyway.
After scrambling this morning to get everything set and ready, we had a couple of hours to kill. Kinda boring, but they got by. Picked me up at 12:20 PM, just as I expected. Billy and Erin weren't yet in the car, so we had to go pick them up.... They're like a married couple, I swear. But, after somehow getting through that car ride, it was time to go find Alexa—and see her for the first time in two years.
I didn't know what to expect when we walked into Sam Goody, but the four of us went in and looked around. Didn't see her at first, so we just browsed the music... until she apparently spotted us and came over. She wasn't as different as I was preparing myself for (as a possibility), though her hair was now straight (as opposed to extremely curly) and—as Casey pointed out to me later—a lot less "bouncy". She used to be very... well, I guess hyper is a good word to explain it.
It was good to see her again, but we couldn't go anywhere because we had two groups left to wait for. The second group came and we waited until 1:30. By that time, everyone was getting hungry and didn't want to wait anymore, so we went upstairs (twice) to get to the food court. During the time we spent circling the "restaurants" (only to get on line at the one near where we entered), we somehow lost Billy and Erin. I use that term loosely, though, because they left us. I mean, we were expecting that, but not really a half-hour into our meeting. (I can call it that, right?)
Anyway, strange happenings at the food court, but I don't gotta tell you everything.... After lunch, we went places.... I couldn't name them all for you, but we had fun at each and every one of them, even though none of us really did anything anywhere. We basically just walked around in circles... Yes, today was definitely a circle day.
Of course, all stupidity from today was not witnessed and will be forgotten... except, of course, Jimmy's. But you could write a whole entry on the quotes of Jimmy, so... moving along....
In every store we went to, (some)one of us dropped something on the floor... It was pretty funny. And we're not even going to mention a certain someone's illegal antics (Tim).
So, she's in town... er... state for another month, so we'll be having another get-together or two, probably here in town (OK, it's a city, but whatever). It'd be nice to back there again, though. So, I say, one in town and one more at the mall before she goes back to Florida. Sound good? Who am I asking? Anyway.... That's it for now. Maybe, when I get the pictures back (we took two), I'll post 'em here.
Time Now: 6:59 PM
Comments:
← Home
I would just like to annouce the person that Gordon P. Hemsley has his crush on. Me and my sidekick have done research to figure out the person and will annouce it...later I'm goin to make it a cliffhanger.
Post a Comment
← Home
This blog represents the views and opinions of Gordon P. Hemsley and he is solely responsible for its content.
All content copyright © 2004-2005 Gordon P. Hemsley, unless otherwise noted.



