Monday, June 14, 2004
Welcome to My World
Well, everyone else is doing it, I figured I may as well too.... Welcome to my blog. I'm sure it'll be boring to read, but then again, I don't know what kind of person you are. Maybe I'm not as different as I thought, and you'll be able to relate. I don't know... but I'll try to care if you want to comment.
As for my life, I use XHTML and XML and PHP and related things to program and stuff on the Internet. Currently, I'm working on CMSformE and phpLiteAdmin, as well as my website about The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Bored yet? You probably should be....
It's kinda late, and I'm about to get ready for bed.... Got math and social studies finals tomorrow, and this take-home test (even though class ended!) is freaking me out, because I thought I knew all of it and now I can't remember anything.... Oh well, wish me luck. I just might actually need it.
This blog represents the views and opinions of Gordon P. Hemsley and he is solely responsible for its content.
All content copyright © 2004-2005 Gordon P. Hemsley, unless otherwise noted.


