Sunday, June 20, 2004
Weekend Update
Well, it's been two days since you've gotten an update. Now, the question is, an update on what? Excellent question... Wish I had the answer....
Let's see... the past two days, I guess I've been working on my Zelda website.... See my progress here. Mike made that wonderful banner... Thanks Mike!
Also, it appears I'm going on a cross-continent trip at the end of July, into August. First, we're (my sister and me) taking a flight to Denver, Colorado, while my grandparents drive there from Florida. Then, after a few days, the two of us head with our cousin and grandfather to Saskatchewan, Canada, for a family reunion. The fact that we know none of that family doesn't matter. After staying there for the weekend (Friday through Monday, I think), we head back to Denver (I think), stay a few more days, and then head back home to New York. At least, that's my impression of the trip. Things could change, things could be entirely different. Updates will be available on our website... I mean, here on the blog. Yeah.
So, for two days, that's about all I have to show. Except for one other thing. Lauren, I have a better answer to your question than "I haven't gotten that far yet": "It's very strange and doesn't follow suit at all." Oh yeah, and I hear your birthday is the same day as the barbecue/party, so happy birthday in advance.
Time Now: 11:39 PM
Comments:
← Home
Oooh... <3 those kinds of family reunions.
While you're away, mind if I stop using coding standards?
^_^
Post a Comment
While you're away, mind if I stop using coding standards?
^_^
← Home
This blog represents the views and opinions of Gordon P. Hemsley and he is solely responsible for its content.
All content copyright © 2004-2005 Gordon P. Hemsley, unless otherwise noted.



