Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Two for Tuesday
Well, I've halved the post count for today, compared to yesterday. I guess I was just excited about having a blog, I don't know... (It's worth noting that the first came before I went to bed to end the day of Sunday, even if it was after 1:00 in the morning on Monday.)
Unfortunately, I'm not any less bored as I was this morning. The only difference is I've now taken my English and Health finals. English was so-so, with my having either not read or not remember much of the stuff on it. After the stupid English final, during which I was awarded the "Coloring Award" for having my Scantron bubbles filled in completely (yes, that's how stupid our English teacher is), I went with Casey to Van Dyke's office again. (Van Dyke being our Spanish teacher.) We learned our grades for the final (which I knew already), 4th quarter, and the entire year. It's kinda funny, but I don't remember what those latter two were, but I think they were both a 95. Which is bad, compared to the first three quarters. After the massive flood of people finding out their grades came and went, we hung around with Van Dyke for about a half hour. We were showing him stuff from eBaum's World, particularly The End of the World and The Many Uses of the F-Word.
I wound up being slightly late for my health final, but that didn't make a difference, because I finished with a half hour to 45 minutes remaining. I took advantage of that time and was able to finish my book, Story Time by Edward Bloor.
Had to fix a computer today... I had actually started doing it last Thursday, but the installation of SP1 for Windows XP took so long that I let it go and left. Today I installed the remainder of the Windows Update security fixes and whatnot, installed Firefox 0.9, disabled Internet Explorer, ran Disk Cleanup, and then left after the defrag started. Apparently it works alright, though I didn't want it to be used until I was able to do a final checkup.... Oh well.
On the crush/girlfriend/you-don't-know-who/call-it-what-you-will front, there's not much going on. But I will say this: we're having a family barbecue/party at the end of July, so BE AWARE.
Thank you and good night. That's all folks! Gordon Hemsley, signing off. Over and out.
[OK, that sounded like I was ending the blog.... Don't worry—I'll be back tomorrow.]
Comments:
← Home
You're nuts...You actually fill in scantron bubbles? Wait, so do I.
I just want to know HTF they run Long Beach High...'round here, you don't get a chance to do anything between classes, be they finals, normal classes, or lunch. Heck, I don't have time to pick up a book and start reading, let alone finish one.
@_@
Post a Comment
I just want to know HTF they run Long Beach High...'round here, you don't get a chance to do anything between classes, be they finals, normal classes, or lunch. Heck, I don't have time to pick up a book and start reading, let alone finish one.
@_@
← Home
This blog represents the views and opinions of Gordon P. Hemsley and he is solely responsible for its content.
All content copyright © 2004-2005 Gordon P. Hemsley, unless otherwise noted.




