.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
A Day in the Life of a Teenage Programmer
Wednesday, June 30, 2004
 
Random Updates
Well, it's 4:30 in the morning, and I just came back from a small car accident down the block (yes, I was up when it happened). A car crashed into one of the supports for a balcony on a house near the beach. I took some pictures, so I guess I'll put them up soon. Nobody was in the car, so I'm assuming they got out in one piece (seeing as house everyone was put on standby before I even left the house).

Now, there's no real news to report, so I figured I'd fill up this space with the goings on of the past few days (mostly to appease those who have complained *cough*Casey and Mike*cough*). So here we are....

The biggest news, I guess, is that I made a collage of images of Jesse Lacey and his band, Brand New. No, it wasn't for me, but it is being proudly displayed on Alexa's Journal, as per the [28 Jun 2004|06:33pm] entry:
thanks gordon for making me the whole jesse/brand new collage...its bootiful. and thanks to cari for putting it on!


Since we're on the subject of blogs/journals, here are links to ones of people I know: Mike, A_Jelly_Doughnut, Casey, Mallory. Realize I am not responsible for the content on these blogs/journals... nor how often they update (*cough*Casey and Mike*cough*).

And, on a totally unrelated note, I did some more work on my website. I added a Site Map, which lists all the pages on the website, along with the date they were last updated. This will come in handy when that version of the site actually goes into public use July 1st (which I don't think it'll be fully complete by).

Now, speaking of July 1st, I talked to my dad about work one the way back from the car accident. Apparently, work starts at 9am on July 1st. I still don't know what I'll be doing, but that's when I'm starting. That's (technically) tomorrow, by the way.

So, there you have it. The past few days. Not a whole lot happened, and we were all bored. As usual. Now everyone go update so we all have something to read!

Time Now: 4:50 AM

Comments:
No... standby means to stop coming, but wait for further instructions, as you may have to come after all. Uh... yeah.
 
Alright, well, I fixed that problem... I wound up having to change the article title, though, because I hate all the page names with numbers attached for no reason....
 
Post a Comment



← Home

This blog represents the views and opinions of Gordon P. Hemsley and he is solely responsible for its content.
All content copyright © 2004-2005 Gordon P. Hemsley, unless otherwise noted.