Monday, June 14, 2004
Mutual Boredom
What? You're here again? I am too? What is this?! It's a classic case of Monday Boredom. We both have it, and it's a very debilitating disorder. You're so bored, you have to find something to do, no matter how stupid it is—even if that means reading a blog about a 15-year-old computer whiz. Or, in my case, writing one.
Seeing as how I've got nothing better to do, I may as well fill in some missing details. Let's see....
CMSformE is a Content Management System written by me and a few other developers. Take a look, as you may eventually be able to use it on your site!
phpLiteAdmin is an administration interface to the text-based SQLite database system. We're creating it for a Zend/PHP contest. See here.
My Zelda site is located at http://www.lttp.net/. It's (one of?) the best games for the Super Nintendo. Everything else you need to know about it is explained there.
See also: PHP, W3C Standards
Takhman and Casey, there's not much important information you need to know about them if you don't already know it. It's all on a need-to-know basis (for whatever stories I may be telling about them).
Began hooking up all the entertainment equipment to that 4-way switch, but then I got bored and slightly confused, so I stopped. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.... Oh yeah, and technically, that cheap-piece-of-junk thing is not a dongle. It's a splitter. Oh well.
And, even though it's still the same day as when I said that's enough for one day, here's the hot (yes, pun intended) topic of the day. (Too many days in that sentence....) You-know-who (or, rather, You-don't-know-who) has blond hair. That's all I'm saying. For now.
Now, leave your comments, or else I'm just babbling here for nothing.... Oh wait, it'd be the same if you did leave comments.... Ah, whatever... just leave them!
Comments:
← Home
What? Haven't you heard that there are a lot of Michaelas out there? They're just afeard to be found out ^_^
Post a Comment
← Home
This blog represents the views and opinions of Gordon P. Hemsley and he is solely responsible for its content.
All content copyright © 2004-2005 Gordon P. Hemsley, unless otherwise noted.




