.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
A Day in the Life of a Teenage Programmer
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
 
Monday News
I'm sure I had a lot to say Monday night that I was just too lazy to post and have now forgotten, but here's the stuff on my mind right now....

Went to see the 6:30 PM showing of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Now, I haven't read the book in a while, but there didn't seem to be many serious differences from the book, except those that they cut for time and had to work around by slightly changing the plot.... Casey, you'll have to fill me in on what you were talking about... but not here—IM me.

[On a side note, Dierdre really did get a 790 on her Biology SAT IIs. I've known since Friday, but this talk of the movie reminded me.]

Also, in case anyone doesn't know and cares, the Alexa Reunion is this Thursday. Scheduled attendees include Alexa (duh), Casey, me, Tim, Billy, Nick, Jimmy(?), Roger, Chelsea, Nicole, Erin, Allie(?), and Mike Takhman. Oh yeah, and I think Alexa's bringing someone... that's the rumor, anyway. So, here's an excerpt from the e-mail (alright, it's really most of the e-mail...):
Just so everyone knows, the "Alexa Reunion", as it is referred to, is this Thursday, June 24, 2004. That's probably tomorrow at the time that you read this. It is at 1:00 PM at the Sam Goody of Roosevelt Field Mall (bottom floor, if I remember correctly).

If, for any reason, you cannot make it, there may be a second meeting. (I'm not making any promises at all; it's more of a nudge at the three of us....)

If there's anyone to whom this e-mail has not been sent that you feel should attend, feel free to forward it to them, or somehow pass its contents along to them.


Time Now: 2:59 AM

Comments: Post a Comment



← Home

This blog represents the views and opinions of Gordon P. Hemsley and he is solely responsible for its content.
All content copyright © 2004-2005 Gordon P. Hemsley, unless otherwise noted.